Re: [Yuricon] Yuri Shimai 2

  • Clarissa C. S. Ryan
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 3, 2004
      An American friend of mine in Japan says that young Japanese women grab
      her breasts all the time. (She is curvy and big-busted.)

      heh.

      I thought the princess story was intriguing despite the weird eyes.

      --
      Clarissa Cates-Smith Ryan
      claris@...
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 3, 2004
        >From: "Clarissa C. S. Ryan" <claris@...>

        >An American friend of mine in Japan says that young Japanese women grab
        >her breasts all the time. (She is curvy and big-busted.)

        Okay then, there you go. :)

        >heh.
        >
        >I thought the princess story was intriguing despite the weird eyes.

        I remember that artist from somewhere else - a doujinshi maybe. It was a
        Haruka/Michiru story...the princess looks exactly the same as their Michiru.

        What are the 5 hot job markets for 2004? Click here to find out.
        http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Custom/MSN/CareerAdvice/WPI_WhereWillWeFindJobsIn2004.htm?siteid=CBMSN3006&sc_extcmp=JS_wi08_dec03_hotmail1
      • Kitsune
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 3, 2004

          Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

          >I thought the princess story was intriguing despite the weird eyes.
          I remember that artist from somewhere else - a doujinshi maybe. It was a
          Haruka/Michiru story...the princess looks exactly the same as their Michiru.

          I'd like to see a picture of Michiru like that. Any idea where I might find one?

          ~Kitsune~

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • stellaluna_42
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 4, 2004
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Clarissa C. S. Ryan" <claris@s...>
            wrote:
            > An American friend of mine in Japan says that young Japanese women
            grab
            > her breasts all the time. (She is curvy and big-busted.)
            >
            > heh.

            Now I can't wait to go to Japan. *eg*

            STELLALUNA >_<
          • clea
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 4, 2004
              ---
              Oh how I long to be an anime character in strawberry shake. As for
              the others, maybe my penchant for boob grabbing would no longer be
              such a social drawback.

              In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Gaffney" <sean@c...> wrote:
              > I'm sure Erica will be surprised that I got this, since I told her
              > not 3 weeks ago I wasn't getting this. But I got a late Xmas
              > present, and decided to make it YS 1 and 2 from Amazon.jp.
              (Shipping
              > from there, btw, is very fast (3 days) and very safe (insured) if
              you
              > suck it up and choose the expensive option.)
              >
              > So I decided, not being able to read Japanese and being a
              > heterosexuial male, I was in an ideal position to be giving my
              > thoughts on the second issue.
              >
              > It's pretty good. Its one major drawback is an overabundance of
              > schoolgirl trauma stories, which get very boring all in a row.
              > Interesting columns (which I hope Lililicious will translate as
              well,
              > but will understand if they don't) include a look at yuri in
              selected
              > shonen manga (including Air Master, Angel/Dust, and Miyuki-chan in
              > Wonderland), a look at yuri-themed pop CDs, and what seems to be
              > Nenene and Yomiko acting cute and yuri while doing a 'recommended
              > reading' column.
              >
              > I'll skip the novels, which have nice illustrations but mostly
              make
              > me go 'ooooh, look, there's 'onna'! I recognize that one!'.
              >
              > And the manga, in order:
              >
              > 1) Some sort of Bottle Fairies pastiche, with 2 angel ornaments in
              > store being yuriesque. I imagine this is even more saccharine
              than
              > it looks.
              >
              > 2) School story. Some bondage, some boob grabbing, lotsa angst.
              >
              > 3) See above, minus the bondage, but with lots more boob-
              grabbing.
              > Do girls in Japan do this?
              >
              > 4) Strawberry Shake, which is far more interesting than 90% of the
              > other stories, mostly as it's not in a school, and the lead girl
              is
              > certifiably nuts. I am so pleased we're getting more of this.
              Best