Haiku Horoscopes

  • clea
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2004
      Hi I just thought you might like to check out these horoscopes by
      winnipeg writer jonathan ball. They're so funny. I apologize in
      advance if the file didn't upload properly, I still trying to figure
      this whole "technology" thing out.:)
    • cricharddavies
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "clea" <thezencricket@y...> wrote:
        > Hi I just thought you might like to check out these horoscopes by
        > winnipeg writer jonathan ball.

        Why did you think that?

        Chris Davies.
      • clea
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2004
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "cricharddavies"
          <cricharddavies@y...> wrote:
          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "clea" <thezencricket@y...> wrote:
          > > Hi I just thought you might like to check out these horoscopes
          by
          > > winnipeg writer jonathan ball.
          >
          > Why did you think that?
          >
          > Chris Davies.

          because they're haiku and they're funny
        • Julian Morrison
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2004
            clea wrote:

            >--- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "cricharddavies"
            ><cricharddavies@y...> wrote:
            >

            >>--- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "clea" <thezencricket@y...> wrote:
            >>

            >>>Hi I just thought you might like to check out these horoscopes
            >>>

            >by
            >

            >>>winnipeg writer jonathan ball.
            >>>

            >>Why did you think that?
            >>
            >>Chris Davies.