Re: [Yuricon] ROD 19 and 20 - no spoilers

  • Kitsune
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2004
      Awww but it's so cute when Woo sits on Maggie-san's head

      ~Kitsune~

      atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

      Will somebody <expletive deleted> kill that <expletive deleted> bird?

      <expletive deleted> <expletive deleted> writers.

      <expletive deleted>

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Andy00@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2004
        Some thoughts on previous episodes (no ep 19 or 20 spoilers, as I haven't seen them.)
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .

        Actually....I'm guessing that Michelle was probably one of John Woo's handlers.  She's always had a higher knowledge of Dokusensha operations and contacts, plus she can apparently command him.

        Since the Hong Kong incident, I'd say she's the only one left he's trained to trust.
      • Ka-chan
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2004
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Andy00@a... wrote:
          SPOILER SPACING
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          >
          > Actually....I'm guessing that Michelle was probably one of John
          > Woo's handlers. She's always had a higher knowledge of
          > Dokusensha operations and contacts, plus she can apparently
          > command him.

          Appearantly not high enough knowledge or much of this MESS would
          have been averted in the first place. And Woo follows everyone's
          orders around him. Note - Anita telling him to watch from the roof
          in 17/18 (can't remember which).

          > Since the Hong Kong incident, I'd say she's the only one left he's
          > trained to trust.

          This I would also highly doubt...

          Now onto the 19 and 20 stuffs (once again keeping in mind I only
          watched the raws and understood about one sentence in 10 - and that
          was of the rudimentary ones heh):

          Firstly my only real comment on 19 would be its really not quite
          fair that this agent fellow has 2 powers. Either he can morph to
          look like other people or he can be chameleon-like. Both really just
          isn't fair. :p

          As for 20...wow okay...are you telling me I really am expected to
          wait another 2 weeks for this?? That copter...Junior obviously was
          the one to make it go boom. But I was choking down little sobs with
          the scene afterwards. I really...SINCERELY...hope they're not really
          all just...GONE...like that...

          Though I *AM* glad that chibiko did what I've been wanting to do
          with that damn BOOK since about 2 episodes ago - destroy it! Why
          Yomiko didn't do so earlier is completely beyond my own reasoning.
          Perhaps there is *another* key to this book? Maybe it is somehow
          connected to Donnie? Maybe even that the Donnie/Gentleman theories
          we've been coming up with are somehow not horridly off-mark? Else I
          certainly *hope* that Yomiko would have 'taken care' of it much
          sooner...only reason I even bring this up is because she certainly
          looked like that book was important to her as well when Anita threw
          it in.

          And on a semi-happier note... @Joker - hahah! Even your 'alternative
          plan' is up in smoke now jackass! -_-;; Okay I'm done I think.

          ~Ka - who promises to get off the caffiene high at some point...~