Re: ROD 19 and 20 - no spoilers

  • Ka-chan
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2 5:37 PM
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@h...>
      wrote:

      > Will somebody <expletive deleted> kill that <expletive deleted>
      > bird?

      I knew this was coming...and all I can do is...

      XD

      ~Ka - who now can't wait to watch the raws (not that she'll
      understand a word of them) when she gets home from work ~
    • Kitsune
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2 6:34 PM
        Awww but it's so cute when Woo sits on Maggie-san's head

        ~Kitsune~

        atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

        Will somebody <expletive deleted> kill that <expletive deleted> bird?

        <expletive deleted> <expletive deleted> writers.

        <expletive deleted>

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Andy00@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2 7:02 PM
          Some thoughts on previous episodes (no ep 19 or 20 spoilers, as I haven't seen them.)
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .

          Actually....I'm guessing that Michelle was probably one of John Woo's handlers.  She's always had a higher knowledge of Dokusensha operations and contacts, plus she can apparently command him.

          Since the Hong Kong incident, I'd say she's the only one left he's trained to trust.
        • Ka-chan
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 3 4:47 AM
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Andy00@a... wrote:
            SPOILER SPACING
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            >
            > Actually....I'm guessing that Michelle was probably one of John
            > Woo's handlers. She's always had a higher knowledge of
            > Dokusensha operations and contacts, plus she can apparently
            > command him.

            Appearantly not high enough knowledge or much of this MESS would
            have been averted in the first place. And Woo follows everyone's
            orders around him. Note - Anita telling him to watch from the roof
            in 17/18 (can't remember which).

            > Since the Hong Kong incident, I'd say she's the only one left he's
            > trained to trust.

            This I would also highly doubt...

            Now onto the 19 and 20 stuffs (once again keeping in mind I only
            watched the raws and understood about one sentence in 10 - and that
            was of the rudimentary ones heh):

            Firstly my only real comment on 19 would be its really not quite
            fair that this agent fellow has 2 powers. Either he can morph to
            look like other people or he can be chameleon-like. Both really just
            isn't fair. :p

            As for 20...wow okay...are you telling me I really am expected to
            wait another 2 weeks for this?? That copter...Junior obviously was
            the one to make it go boom. But I was choking down little sobs with
            the scene afterwards. I really...SINCERELY...hope they're not really
            all just...GONE...like that...

            Though I *AM* glad that chibiko did what I've been wanting to do
            with that damn BOOK since about 2 episodes ago - destroy it! Why
            Yomiko didn't do so earlier is completely beyond my own reasoning.
            Perhaps there is *another* key to this book? Maybe it is somehow
            connected to Donnie? Maybe even that the Donnie/Gentleman theories
            we've been coming up with are somehow not horridly off-mark? Else I
            certainly *hope* that Yomiko would have 'taken care' of it much
            sooner...only reason I even bring this up is because she certainly
            looked like that book was important to her as well when Anita threw
            it in.

            And on a semi-happier note... @Joker - hahah! Even your 'alternative
            plan' is up in smoke now jackass! -_-;; Okay I'm done I think.

            ~Ka - who promises to get off the caffiene high at some point...~