ROD 19 and 20 - no spoilers

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2004

      Will somebody <expletive deleted> kill that <expletive deleted> bird?

      <expletive deleted> <expletive deleted> writers.

      <expletive deleted>

    • Ka-chan
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@h...>
        wrote:

        > Will somebody <expletive deleted> kill that <expletive deleted>
        > bird?

        I knew this was coming...and all I can do is...

        XD

        ~Ka - who now can't wait to watch the raws (not that she'll
        understand a word of them) when she gets home from work ~
      • Kitsune
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2004
          Awww but it's so cute when Woo sits on Maggie-san's head

          ~Kitsune~

          atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

          Will somebody <expletive deleted> kill that <expletive deleted> bird?

          <expletive deleted> <expletive deleted> writers.

          <expletive deleted>

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Andy00@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2004
            Some thoughts on previous episodes (no ep 19 or 20 spoilers, as I haven't seen them.)
            .
            .
            .
            .
            .
            .
            .
            .
            .
            .
            .

            Actually....I'm guessing that Michelle was probably one of John Woo's handlers.  She's always had a higher knowledge of Dokusensha operations and contacts, plus she can apparently command him.

            Since the Hong Kong incident, I'd say she's the only one left he's trained to trust.
          • Ka-chan
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 3, 2004
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Andy00@a... wrote:
              SPOILER SPACING
              > .
              > .
              > .
              > .
              > .
              > .
              > .
              > .
              > .
              > .
              > .
              >
              > Actually....I'm guessing that Michelle was probably one of John
              > Woo's handlers. She's always had a higher knowledge of
              > Dokusensha operations and contacts, plus she can apparently
              > command him.

              Appearantly not high enough knowledge or much of this MESS would
              have been averted in the first place. And Woo follows everyone's
              orders around him. Note - Anita telling him to watch from the roof
              in 17/18 (can't remember which).

              > Since the Hong Kong incident, I'd say she's the only one left he's
              > trained to trust.

              This I would also highly doubt...

              Now onto the 19 and 20 stuffs (once again keeping in mind I only
              watched the raws and understood about one sentence in 10 - and that
              was of the rudimentary ones heh):

              Firstly my only real comment on 19 would be its really not quite
              fair that this agent fellow has 2 powers. Either he can morph to
              look like other people or he can be chameleon-like. Both really just
              isn't fair. :p

              As for 20...wow okay...are you telling me I really am expected to
              wait another 2 weeks for this?? That copter...Junior obviously was
              the one to make it go boom. But I was choking down little sobs with
              the scene afterwards. I really...SINCERELY...hope they're not really
              all just...GONE...like that...

              Though I *AM* glad that chibiko did what I've been wanting to do
              with that damn BOOK since about 2 episodes ago - destroy it! Why
              Yomiko didn't do so earlier is completely beyond my own reasoning.
              Perhaps there is *another* key to this book? Maybe it is somehow
              connected to Donnie? Maybe even that the Donnie/Gentleman theories
              we've been coming up with are somehow not horridly off-mark? Else I
              certainly *hope* that Yomiko would have 'taken care' of it much
              sooner...only reason I even bring this up is because she certainly
              looked like that book was important to her as well when Anita threw
              it in.

              And on a semi-happier note... @Joker - hahah! Even your 'alternative
              plan' is up in smoke now jackass! -_-;; Okay I'm done I think.

              ~Ka - who promises to get off the caffiene high at some point...~