Hyb ?

  • shahara97@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      what does this mean on a video, is it a bootleg, or a lower quality product?
      i see some on a website store, but it doesn't explain what it is.
      thanks alot !
      ~shahara, in WI

      ~Musings from Ms LeFay~
      *living love & simplicity*
      "my country is the world, and my religion is to do good" emerson
      TerraSoLuna.org

    • Adam Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
        On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:31:29 EST, shahara97@... wrote:

        > what does this mean on a video, is it a bootleg, or a lower quality
        > product? i see some on a website store, but it doesn't explain what it
        > is. thanks alot !

        Where I've seen it, it usually means "hybrid" - as in "sub and dub". Of
        course, that only makes sense with DVDs, but maybe that's what you
        mean...
        .oO("[loose-boweled babylonia deleted]" )