RE: [Yuricon] Re: Yuricon Cosplay contest

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
      >From: "eguor3" <TedSchller@...>

      >Rule No. 1: If you are going to Katsucon as Rally Vincent, you have
      >to spend the night with Erica, who will be dressed as Goldie. ;)

      I'm already a psychotic lesbian...why on earth would I have to pretend to be
      one? LOL

    • Carmen DiProspero
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
        --- eguor3 <TedSchller@...> wrote:
        > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag"
        > <anilesbocon01@h...> wrote:
        > > Just a heads up - if anyone here is planning on
        > cosplaying any
        > > character from "The List", then you're eligible
        > for participating
        > in
        > > the Yuricon Cosplay Contest!
        > >
        > > We'll be getting rules up shortly, so if you're
        > going to Katsucon
        > as
        > > Rally Vincent keep your eyes peeled for the rules!
        > :-)
        > >
        > > Cheers,
        > >
        > > Erica
        >
        > Rule No. 1: If you are going to Katsucon as Rally
        > Vincent, you have
        > to spend the night with Erica, who will be dressed
        > as Goldie. ;)
        >
        > With regards,
        > Ted

        Is anybody going to Katsu as Minnie May? Or maybe
        Rebecca (the bespectacled computer hacker for the
        Cats)? Or maybe a female version of Bean Bandit?
        (Well, female cosplayers as Lupin, Spike and Vash were
        possible and done).

        Carmen ^_^

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/