Re: Yuricon Cosplay contest

  • eguor3
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
      > Just a heads up - if anyone here is planning on cosplaying any
      > character from "The List", then you're eligible for participating
      in
      > the Yuricon Cosplay Contest!
      >
      > We'll be getting rules up shortly, so if you're going to Katsucon
      as
      > Rally Vincent keep your eyes peeled for the rules! :-)

      Rule No. 1: If you are going to Katsucon as Rally Vincent, you have
      to spend the night with Erica, who will be dressed as Goldie. ;)

      With regards,
      Ted
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
        >From: "eguor3" <TedSchller@...>

        >Rule No. 1: If you are going to Katsucon as Rally Vincent, you have
        >to spend the night with Erica, who will be dressed as Goldie. ;)

        I'm already a psychotic lesbian...why on earth would I have to pretend to be
        one? LOL

      • Carmen DiProspero
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
          --- eguor3 <TedSchller@...> wrote:
          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag"
          > <anilesbocon01@h...> wrote:
          > > Just a heads up - if anyone here is planning on
          > cosplaying any
          > > character from "The List", then you're eligible
          > for participating
          > in
          > > the Yuricon Cosplay Contest!
          > >
          > > We'll be getting rules up shortly, so if you're
          > going to Katsucon
          > as
          > > Rally Vincent keep your eyes peeled for the rules!
          > :-)
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > >
          > > Erica
          >
          > Rule No. 1: If you are going to Katsucon as Rally
          > Vincent, you have
          > to spend the night with Erica, who will be dressed
          > as Goldie. ;)
          >
          > With regards,
          > Ted

          Is anybody going to Katsu as Minnie May? Or maybe
          Rebecca (the bespectacled computer hacker for the
          Cats)? Or maybe a female version of Bean Bandit?
          (Well, female cosplayers as Lupin, Spike and Vash were
          possible and done).

          Carmen ^_^

          http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/