RE: [Yuricon] Re: Yuricon Cosplay contest

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2 6:14 AM
      >From: "what is a dooky" <spookydooky@...>

      > > Just a heads up - if anyone here is planning on cosplaying any
      > > character from "The List", then you're eligible for participating
      >in
      > > the Yuricon Cosplay Contest!
      >
      >Ooh... will crossplayers be eligible? I'm planning on going to Amecon
      >as Princess Fatora ^_^

      I'm sure we'll have a crossplay category.

      Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software � optimizes dial-up to the max!
    • eguor3
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2 12:44 PM
        > Just a heads up - if anyone here is planning on cosplaying any
        > character from "The List", then you're eligible for participating
        in
        > the Yuricon Cosplay Contest!
        >
        > We'll be getting rules up shortly, so if you're going to Katsucon
        as
        > Rally Vincent keep your eyes peeled for the rules! :-)

        Rule No. 1: If you are going to Katsucon as Rally Vincent, you have
        to spend the night with Erica, who will be dressed as Goldie. ;)

        With regards,
        Ted
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2 12:55 PM
          >From: "eguor3" <TedSchller@...>

          >Rule No. 1: If you are going to Katsucon as Rally Vincent, you have
          >to spend the night with Erica, who will be dressed as Goldie. ;)

          I'm already a psychotic lesbian...why on earth would I have to pretend to be
          one? LOL

        • Carmen DiProspero
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2 5:22 PM
            --- eguor3 <TedSchller@...> wrote:
            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag"
            > <anilesbocon01@h...> wrote:
            > > Just a heads up - if anyone here is planning on
            > cosplaying any
            > > character from "The List", then you're eligible
            > for participating
            > in
            > > the Yuricon Cosplay Contest!
            > >
            > > We'll be getting rules up shortly, so if you're
            > going to Katsucon
            > as
            > > Rally Vincent keep your eyes peeled for the rules!
            > :-)
            > >
            > > Cheers,
            > >
            > > Erica
            >
            > Rule No. 1: If you are going to Katsucon as Rally
            > Vincent, you have
            > to spend the night with Erica, who will be dressed
            > as Goldie. ;)
            >
            > With regards,
            > Ted

            Is anybody going to Katsu as Minnie May? Or maybe
            Rebecca (the bespectacled computer hacker for the
            Cats)? Or maybe a female version of Bean Bandit?
            (Well, female cosplayers as Lupin, Spike and Vash were
            possible and done).

            Carmen ^_^

            http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/