Re: Yuricon Cosplay contest

  • what is a dooky
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2 6:07 AM
      > Just a heads up - if anyone here is planning on cosplaying any
      > character from "The List", then you're eligible for participating
      in
      > the Yuricon Cosplay Contest!

      Ooh... will crossplayers be eligible? I'm planning on going to Amecon
      as Princess Fatora ^_^

      dooky
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2 6:14 AM
        >From: "what is a dooky" <spookydooky@...>

        > > Just a heads up - if anyone here is planning on cosplaying any
        > > character from "The List", then you're eligible for participating
        >in
        > > the Yuricon Cosplay Contest!
        >
        >Ooh... will crossplayers be eligible? I'm planning on going to Amecon
        >as Princess Fatora ^_^

        I'm sure we'll have a crossplay category.

        Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software � optimizes dial-up to the max!
      • eguor3
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2 12:44 PM
          > Just a heads up - if anyone here is planning on cosplaying any
          > character from "The List", then you're eligible for participating
          in
          > the Yuricon Cosplay Contest!
          >
          > We'll be getting rules up shortly, so if you're going to Katsucon
          as
          > Rally Vincent keep your eyes peeled for the rules! :-)

          Rule No. 1: If you are going to Katsucon as Rally Vincent, you have
          to spend the night with Erica, who will be dressed as Goldie. ;)

          With regards,
          Ted
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2 12:55 PM
            >From: "eguor3" <TedSchller@...>

            >Rule No. 1: If you are going to Katsucon as Rally Vincent, you have
            >to spend the night with Erica, who will be dressed as Goldie. ;)

            I'm already a psychotic lesbian...why on earth would I have to pretend to be
            one? LOL

          • Carmen DiProspero
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2 5:22 PM
              --- eguor3 <TedSchller@...> wrote:
              > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag"
              > <anilesbocon01@h...> wrote:
              > > Just a heads up - if anyone here is planning on
              > cosplaying any
              > > character from "The List", then you're eligible
              > for participating
              > in
              > > the Yuricon Cosplay Contest!
              > >
              > > We'll be getting rules up shortly, so if you're
              > going to Katsucon
              > as
              > > Rally Vincent keep your eyes peeled for the rules!
              > :-)
              > >
              > > Cheers,
              > >
              > > Erica
              >
              > Rule No. 1: If you are going to Katsucon as Rally
              > Vincent, you have
              > to spend the night with Erica, who will be dressed
              > as Goldie. ;)
              >
              > With regards,
              > Ted

              Is anybody going to Katsu as Minnie May? Or maybe
              Rebecca (the bespectacled computer hacker for the
              Cats)? Or maybe a female version of Bean Bandit?
              (Well, female cosplayers as Lupin, Spike and Vash were
              possible and done).

              Carmen ^_^

              http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/