request

  • Louise
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      :)

      I have a small request. Our Polish yuri fan club publish fanzin. We
      are looking for someone from abroad who would like to write some
      articles (in English) for us. Of course articles about yuri in
      his/her country. More information on my private e-mail.

      Do someone know and can tell me what are the ISBN numbers of this
      manga:
      Riyoko Ikeda's CLAUDINE
      Haruno Nanae's DOUBLE HOUSE
      Kiriko Nananan's HARUCHIN