possibly OT: hana no asuka gumi yaoi doujinshi

  • runaway_donkey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      sorry if this is OT, i wasn't sure. but i recently got an asuka
      gumi doujinshi done by takaguchi's assistants, and the thing has
      still got me laughing. pairings are all over the place. the catch
      being that this one is a 'reversible version', so the universe has
      been switched a la folgers. i.e. they've secretly replaced the HLS
      with mansex... well, maybe not so secretly, anyway, the girls are
      all guys and vice versa. i like yaoi too, so it doesn't bug me, but
      i gotta try and track down if they've done any where the girls are
      actually girls though... somehow i doubt it though, sigh. yohko
      does the whole psychotic abusive seme thing waaay too well. if
      there are other yaoi and asuka-gumi fans out there, you might find
      it amusing too. they parody some of the stories from the series,
      among other things. i especially liked the asuka gumi does touma no
      shinzou parody. sorry for the OT ramble, but it was just so surreal
      i had to share. don't hesistate to lay the smackdown if appropriate.

      -alf