RE: [Yuricon] Re: Yuri panel at Ohayocon

  • Steven Perez
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 1 1:56 AM
      On Thu, 29 Jan 2004, Erica Friedman wrote:

      > That was Alan's dry Canadian sarcasm talking (for which so many Canadians
      > are famous...) - pretty much take everything he says as if he were my inside
      > voice talking and you'll be fine. :-)

      To cut out the confusion we should give him the superhero name
      Captain Sarcastro.
      Kun could be his sidekick.

      Steven Perez AKA Sabre Kamen and Bishounen Hunter S @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,-'-,
      Lover of Males and Females, and quite Kinky to boot! :D @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,
      LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/bishounenhuntrs @}|--'-,--,
    • Alan Harnum
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 1 12:11 PM
        On Sun, 1 Feb 2004, Pat wrote:

        > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Alan Harnum <harnums@t...> wrote:
        > > Make sure to have me wearing one of those little metal bras with the
        > > pointy cups, Kun.
        >
        > That's a really scary image, Alan. o.o;

        Only because you've met me and know what I look like, Pat. :)

        -Alan