Yuricon Cosplay contest

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 30, 2004
      Just a heads up - if anyone here is planning on cosplaying any
      character from "The List", then you're eligible for participating in
      the Yuricon Cosplay Contest!

      We'll be getting rules up shortly, so if you're going to Katsucon as
      Rally Vincent keep your eyes peeled for the rules! :-)

    • what is a dooky
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
        > Just a heads up - if anyone here is planning on cosplaying any
        > character from "The List", then you're eligible for participating
        in
        > the Yuricon Cosplay Contest!

        Ooh... will crossplayers be eligible? I'm planning on going to Amecon
        as Princess Fatora ^_^

        dooky
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
          >From: "what is a dooky" <spookydooky@...>

          > > Just a heads up - if anyone here is planning on cosplaying any
          > > character from "The List", then you're eligible for participating
          >in
          > > the Yuricon Cosplay Contest!
          >
          >Ooh... will crossplayers be eligible? I'm planning on going to Amecon
          >as Princess Fatora ^_^

          I'm sure we'll have a crossplay category.

          Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software � optimizes dial-up to the max!
        • eguor3
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
            > Just a heads up - if anyone here is planning on cosplaying any
            > character from "The List", then you're eligible for participating
            in
            > the Yuricon Cosplay Contest!
            >
            > We'll be getting rules up shortly, so if you're going to Katsucon
            as
            > Rally Vincent keep your eyes peeled for the rules! :-)

            Rule No. 1: If you are going to Katsucon as Rally Vincent, you have
            to spend the night with Erica, who will be dressed as Goldie. ;)

            With regards,
            Ted
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
              >From: "eguor3" <TedSchller@...>

              >Rule No. 1: If you are going to Katsucon as Rally Vincent, you have
              >to spend the night with Erica, who will be dressed as Goldie. ;)

              I'm already a psychotic lesbian...why on earth would I have to pretend to be
              one? LOL

            • Carmen DiProspero
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
                --- eguor3 <TedSchller@...> wrote:
                > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag"
                > <anilesbocon01@h...> wrote:
                > > Just a heads up - if anyone here is planning on
                > cosplaying any
                > > character from "The List", then you're eligible
                > for participating
                > in
                > > the Yuricon Cosplay Contest!
                > >
                > > We'll be getting rules up shortly, so if you're
                > going to Katsucon
                > as
                > > Rally Vincent keep your eyes peeled for the rules!
                > :-)
                > >
                > > Cheers,
                > >
                > > Erica
                >
                > Rule No. 1: If you are going to Katsucon as Rally
                > Vincent, you have
                > to spend the night with Erica, who will be dressed
                > as Goldie. ;)
                >
                > With regards,
                > Ted

                Is anybody going to Katsu as Minnie May? Or maybe
                Rebecca (the bespectacled computer hacker for the
                Cats)? Or maybe a female version of Bean Bandit?
                (Well, female cosplayers as Lupin, Spike and Vash were
                possible and done).

                Carmen ^_^

                http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/