RE: [Yuricon] Re: Yuri panel at Ohayocon

    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 29, 2004
      >From: "Kun" <kun@...>

      >You've got a little Alan inside you're skull...? I could so make a chibi
      >out of that ;p

      The wrongness of a picture of Athenian Alan breaking out of my Zeusian skull
      is far, far beyind what the gods will allow to go unpunished.

      Find high-speed �net deals � comparison-shop your local providers here.
      https://broadband.msn.com
    • Alan Harnum
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 1, 2004
        On Sun, 1 Feb 2004, Pat wrote:

        > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Alan Harnum <harnums@t...> wrote:
        > > Make sure to have me wearing one of those little metal bras with the
        > > pointy cups, Kun.
        >
        > That's a really scary image, Alan. o.o;

        Only because you've met me and know what I look like, Pat. :)

        -Alan