Re: [Yuricon] Re: Seeking convention advice

  • Jim Ghiloni
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2004
      Thanks Katya and Erica for the suggestions and the references!

      Jim

      At 01:31 PM 1/25/2004, you wrote:

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, kate0211@a... wrote:

      > In a message dated 1/25/2004 11:44:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      > jghiloni@v... writes:

      > Shoujocon is in the same general area (NYC Metro; Rye is in
      Westchester
      > County, isn't it?) as Yuricon 2003 was, and would obviously be a bit
      more shoujo-ai
      > friendly.  I don't know what is more or less fanfic oriented,
      however.

      There probably won't be a Shoujocon this year, however, Anime Next,
      being held in Secaucus, NJ is very yuri-, shoujoai- and
      fanfic-friendly.

      Their website is http://www.animenext.org

      The staff is a great bunch of folks - some of whom were also Yuricon
      staff.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
      ---
      Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.