Re: ROD: [a-s] vs [a-one].

  • J Butler
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2004
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Adam Jones <adam@y...> wrote:
      > On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 06:40:48 -0000, "J Butler" <puni@o...>
      > wrote:
      >They've finally released them? Hooray. Any chance you
      > could point me at where their page has gone?

      I was also quite dismayed to find the Anime-Station
      Bittorrent page gone. Curious, I logged onto them
      via IRC, and lo and behold I found the announcement
      that 17 & 18 was released (only no BitTorrent Seeds
      available as yet). I just downloaded the episodes
      straight via mIRC, and that was that. ^_^

      irc://irc.mircx.com/anime-station

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen