"Yuri Shimai" CD Drama

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Exciting news from Japan! The yuri manga magazine "Yuri Shimai" will be
      putting out a CD Drama in the next month or so. Maybe we can look forward to
      a collected manga or one day, even an anime. :-)

      Have fun customizing MSN Messenger � learn how here!
      http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_customize