Re: Shingetsutan Tsukihime

  • kun
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2004
      > saw of her, I liked very much. This series had potential, but in 12
      > episodes... you really can't expect much more than what we got. Given

      Not having followed the posts closely or watched the anime I can't really
      comment on it but I do have to disagree with this comment in general. There
      have been several excellent anime series that have done just fine with
      character development and storyline in 12 episodes or less. Haibane Renmei
      is one, as well as the original ROD OVA, and that was just three episodes. I
      know there are others as well but I can't think of any off the top of my
      head =^.^=

      Kun
      ---'-,-{@