Present for Erica!

  • J Butler
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2004
      To celebrate many MANY Yuricon-riffic things of
      late, I've scanned and uploaded a nice present
      for Erica-san.

      (Wow. Took hours to get rid of all the poster
      creases. Hours n' hours!)

      Yay Erica! Yay Yuricon! Omedeto~!

      (Does lil' Omedeto Dance)

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2004
        >From: "J Butler" <puni@...>

        >To celebrate many MANY Yuricon-riffic things of
        >late, I've scanned and uploaded a nice present
        >for Erica-san.

        <terrified look>

        >(Wow. Took hours to get rid of all the poster
        >creases. Hours n' hours!)

        LOL Well, thank you - it looks great. And thank you fo filing it correctly,
        too, so you get extra points for having a brain! (I like smart women. LOL)

        >Yay Erica! Yay Yuricon! Omedeto~!
        >
        >(Does lil' Omedeto Dance)

        Since Kun has deserted us for Playstation for the winter, I'm glad someone's
        dancing around here... ;-) Yay Jen!

        Enjoy a special introductory offer for dial-up Internet access � limited
        time only! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
      • kun
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2004
          >>Yay Erica! Yay Yuricon! Omedeto~!
          >>
          >>(Does lil' Omedeto Dance)
          >
          > Since Kun has deserted us for Playstation for the winter, I'm glad someone's
          > dancing around here... ;-) Yay Jen!

          All right, all right...I can recognize a 'get your butt back on the list'
          post when I see one ;p

          For the record...it wasn't merely a playstation, but a PS2 and a brand new
          computer ;)

          *does a little gamer dance*

          And I'm also thinking about writing my memoirs =^.^=

          Kun