Re: [Yuricon] Amazon Japan now shipping internationally

  • Johann Chua
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004
      Amazon Japan was already offering international shipping when I browsed in
      December 2002. Should've ordered Aya Hisakawa's Vivace photobook while it
      was still in stock since it was already out of print. At least I think it
      was listed as in stock when I first looked. Oh well, there's always
      second-hand copies. I'll probably ask around on the Seiyuu ML first before
      trying Yahoo! Japan Auctions with Celga as the proxy (not so sure about using
      Amazon Japan's marketplace).