Warning! Incoming FanFic!

  • Daovan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2004
      WARNING: Yuriko FanFic in the making!!

      OK, that being said, I think I should have it done within a week
      (Sooner if my finals go well -yeah right!)

      Anyway, if anyone is willing to be a lab rat, er, I mean a beta
      reader (another Freudian slip, huh?), I think the forth draft (aka
      first readable version), will be a go.

      Oh, and my appologies ahead of time, Erica, I just had to ^_-

      -Daovan Veries
    • kun
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2004
        > WARNING: Yuriko FanFic in the making!!
        >

        > OK, that being said, I think I should have it done within a week
        > (Sooner if my finals go well -yeah right!)
        >
        > Anyway, if anyone is willing to be a lab rat, er, I mean a beta
        > reader (another Freudian slip, huh?), I think the forth draft (aka
        > first readable version), will be a go.
        >

        > Oh, and my appologies ahead of time, Erica, I just had to ^_-

        Ooooo...I hope it's a steamy Yuriko and Mariko fic ;p

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
      • kate0211@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2004
          In a message dated 1/5/2004 2:50:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, kun@... writes:
          Ooooo...I hope it's a steamy Yuriko and Mariko fic
          I bet that you'd like a steamy Marsha and Jan (Brady Bunch) fic, too!  Sicko!  ;P

          Katya
        • kun
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2004
            > Ooooo...I hope it's a steamy Yuriko and Mariko fic
            > I bet that you'd like a steamy Marsha and Jan (Brady Bunch) fic, too! Sicko!
            > ;P

            Hey, I'm all about the best friend scenario =^.^=

            Kun

            *does a little Tomoyo dance*