Yuricon makes the Animefringe.com's Top 25 Web Sites!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2004
      I received this message this morning on the animcons ML from Isaac
      Alexander:

      Congratulations to YuriCon for making the Top 25 Anime
      Websites Poll presented by AnimeFringe.com. To my
      knowledge, they're the only convention to make
      the list for this year(or ever for that matter).

      ***

      Official results will be announced January 4th.

      So, my sincere thanks to all of you who voted for us - this is a real
      honor. And it says something about Yuricon and yuri fans, too, that we
      can make a real splash!

      We'll do our best to keep bringing you content worth coming back
      for...promise! :-)

    • kun
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
        > I received this message this morning on the animcons ML from Isaac
        > Alexander:
        >
        > Congratulations to YuriCon for making the Top 25 Anime
        > Websites Poll presented by AnimeFringe.com. To my
        > knowledge, they're the only convention to make
        > the list for this year(or ever for that matter).

        WOOHOO! That's excellent Erica =^.^= Good job and a pat on the back for you!
        Shoot, go and get yourself a full-blown body massage for that one ;)

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
          >From: "kun" <kun@...>

          >WOOHOO! That's excellent Erica =^.^= Good job and a pat on the back for
          >you!
          >Shoot, go and get yourself a full-blown body massage for that one ;)

          I'm incredibly happy about it. This is something that people have to
          actually vote for, so all of you must have run over and voted. :-)

          Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work � and
          yourself. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx
        • annie
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
            At 04:15 PM 1/5/2004 -0500, Erica Friedman wrote:
            > >From: "kun" <kun@...>
            >
            > >WOOHOO! That's excellent Erica =^.^= Good job and a pat on the back for
            > >you!
            > >Shoot, go and get yourself a full-blown body massage for that one ;)

            Welcome back , Kun. There was a notable absence of little dances since
            mid-December.

            >I'm incredibly happy about it. This is something that people have to
            >actually vote for, so all of you must have run over and voted. :-)

            Congratulations! You've got clout, Erica! :-)
          • kun
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 6, 2004
              >>WOOHOO! That's excellent Erica =^.^= Good job and a pat on the back for
              >>you!
              >>Shoot, go and get yourself a full-blown body massage for that one ;)
              >
              > I'm incredibly happy about it. This is something that people have to
              > actually vote for, so all of you must have run over and voted. :-)

              Oh yeah, so that was what you had us go vote for before. I had forgotten all
              about it ;p

              *does a little adle-brained dance*

              Kun
            • kun
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 6, 2004
                > Welcome back , Kun. There was a notable absence of little dances since
                > mid-December.

                *does a little pebblekicking dance*

                There were plenty of other people dancing to take up the slack, though =^.^=

                Kun