Re: Marimite manga scans in the "Files" section

  • cricharddavies
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "joalex88" <joalex88@y...> wrote:
      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@h...>
      wrote:
      > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "joalex88" <joalex88@y...> wrote:
      > >

      > > > Thank you Erica!!!! XD You're the best!
      > > > P!
      > >
      > > No. *You're* the best. LOL
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > >
      > > Erica
      >
      > -____- Please. Who even knows I exist. Now you, on the other
      hand...

      Actually, P!, she's made vague attempts at describing your cooking to
      a few of us, so ... basically, yeah, we're convinced you're the best.
      The alternative is kinda scary.

      Chris Davies.
    • Daovan
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2004
        Um, am I the only one who cleans up scans //before// uploading?

        Oy. -_-'

        Huh, well... //click. click, cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-c-c-
        c-c-c-...//

        ~*~ (Two minutes later)

        Ok, done. They're cleaned up. I think I'll upload them in a side
        folder or something. Well, I will if you guys want me to. No
        sense posting unless there is some want for it.

        And btw, I have around 20 some pics from the files section that I
        cleaned up over the past hour, so if you want them up, just tell me,
        otherwise I'm not gonna waste my bandwidth.

        -Daovan
      • kun
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 5, 2004
          >> > Thank you Erica!!!! XD You're the best!