Re: Marimite manga scans in the "Files" section

  • joalex88
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "joalex88" <joalex88@y...> wrote:
      >

      > > Thank you Erica!!!! XD You're the best!
      > > P!
      >
      > No. *You're* the best. LOL

      -____- Please. Who even knows I exist. Now you, on the other hand...
    • cricharddavies
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "joalex88" <joalex88@y...> wrote:
        > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@h...>
        wrote:
        > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "joalex88" <joalex88@y...> wrote:
        > >

        > > > Thank you Erica!!!! XD You're the best!
        > > > P!
        > >
        > > No. *You're* the best. LOL
        > >
        > > Cheers,
        > >
        > > Erica
        >
        > -____- Please. Who even knows I exist. Now you, on the other
        hand...

        Actually, P!, she's made vague attempts at describing your cooking to
        a few of us, so ... basically, yeah, we're convinced you're the best.
        The alternative is kinda scary.

        Chris Davies.
      • Daovan
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 3, 2004
          Um, am I the only one who cleans up scans //before// uploading?

          Oy. -_-'

          Huh, well... //click. click, cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-c-c-
          c-c-c-...//

          ~*~ (Two minutes later)

          Ok, done. They're cleaned up. I think I'll upload them in a side
          folder or something. Well, I will if you guys want me to. No
          sense posting unless there is some want for it.

          And btw, I have around 20 some pics from the files section that I
          cleaned up over the past hour, so if you want them up, just tell me,
          otherwise I'm not gonna waste my bandwidth.

          -Daovan
        • kun
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 5, 2004
            >> > Thank you Erica!!!! XD You're the best!