Re: Marimite manga scans in the "Files" section

  • joalex88
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
      > I've scanned in a few pages of the Marimite manga, from the November
      > "Margaret." You can find them at:

      > 20/Manga%20Chapter%202%20Scans/

      Thank you Erica!!!! XD You're the best!
      P!
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "joalex88" <joalex88@y...> wrote:

        > Thank you Erica!!!! XD You're the best!
        > P!

        No. *You're* the best. LOL

      • joalex88
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "joalex88" <joalex88@y...> wrote:
          >

          > > Thank you Erica!!!! XD You're the best!
          > > P!
          >
          > No. *You're* the best. LOL

          -____- Please. Who even knows I exist. Now you, on the other hand...
        • cricharddavies
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "joalex88" <joalex88@y...> wrote:
            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@h...>
            wrote:
            > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "joalex88" <joalex88@y...> wrote:
            > >

            > > > Thank you Erica!!!! XD You're the best!
            > > > P!
            > >
            > > No. *You're* the best. LOL
            > >
            > > Cheers,
            > >
            > > Erica
            >
            > -____- Please. Who even knows I exist. Now you, on the other
            hand...

            Actually, P!, she's made vague attempts at describing your cooking to
            a few of us, so ... basically, yeah, we're convinced you're the best.
            The alternative is kinda scary.

            Chris Davies.
          • Daovan
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 3, 2004
              Um, am I the only one who cleans up scans //before// uploading?

              Oy. -_-'

              Huh, well... //click. click, cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-c-c-
              c-c-c-...//

              ~*~ (Two minutes later)

              Ok, done. They're cleaned up. I think I'll upload them in a side
              folder or something. Well, I will if you guys want me to. No
              sense posting unless there is some want for it.

              And btw, I have around 20 some pics from the files section that I
              cleaned up over the past hour, so if you want them up, just tell me,
              otherwise I'm not gonna waste my bandwidth.

              -Daovan
            • kun
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 5, 2004
                >> > Thank you Erica!!!! XD You're the best!