Amazon Japan now shipping internationally

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      I am so very happy...now, no waiting until Kinokuniya gets a boatload
      of stuff, only to find that my manga wasn't in it.

      I've placed an order to be shipped in about a week. It's not cheap,
      because let's face it, shipping books halfway around the world by air
      ain't cheap. I'll let you know how fast they arrive. :-)

      They do have Yuri Tengoku and Yuri Shimai listed, btw.

      I figure if I start buying novels, it'll motivate me to really
      practice my reading skills, and not fudge by looking at the pictures.
      LOL

    • Johann Chua
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004
        Amazon Japan was already offering international shipping when I browsed in
        December 2002. Should've ordered Aya Hisakawa's Vivace photobook while it
        was still in stock since it was already out of print. At least I think it
        was listed as in stock when I first looked. Oh well, there's always
        second-hand copies. I'll probably ask around on the Seiyuu ML first before
        trying Yahoo! Japan Auctions with Celga as the proxy (not so sure about using
        Amazon Japan's marketplace).