Re: Marimite manga scans in the "Files" section

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004

      20Miteru%20/Manga%20Chapter%202%20Scans/

      For those of you in the audience who don't get techie stuff - this URL
      is long and has wrapped over a few lines...you may need to cut and
      paste it in pieces into the adress bar of your browser for it to work.

    • joalex88
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
        > I've scanned in a few pages of the Marimite manga, from the November
        > "Margaret." You can find them at:

        > 20/Manga%20Chapter%202%20Scans/

        Thank you Erica!!!! XD You're the best!
        P!
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "joalex88" <joalex88@y...> wrote:

          > Thank you Erica!!!! XD You're the best!
          > P!

          No. *You're* the best. LOL

        • joalex88
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "joalex88" <joalex88@y...> wrote:
            >

            > > Thank you Erica!!!! XD You're the best!
            > > P!
            >
            > No. *You're* the best. LOL

            -____- Please. Who even knows I exist. Now you, on the other hand...
          • cricharddavies
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "joalex88" <joalex88@y...> wrote:
              > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@h...>
              wrote:
              > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "joalex88" <joalex88@y...> wrote:
              > >

              > > > Thank you Erica!!!! XD You're the best!
              > > > P!
              > >
              > > No. *You're* the best. LOL
              > >
              > > Cheers,
              > >
              > > Erica
              >
              > -____- Please. Who even knows I exist. Now you, on the other
              hand...

              Actually, P!, she's made vague attempts at describing your cooking to
              a few of us, so ... basically, yeah, we're convinced you're the best.
              The alternative is kinda scary.

              Chris Davies.
            • Daovan
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 3, 2004
                Um, am I the only one who cleans up scans //before// uploading?

                Oy. -_-'

                Huh, well... //click. click, cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-c-c-
                c-c-c-...//

                ~*~ (Two minutes later)

                Ok, done. They're cleaned up. I think I'll upload them in a side
                folder or something. Well, I will if you guys want me to. No
                sense posting unless there is some want for it.

                And btw, I have around 20 some pics from the files section that I
                cleaned up over the past hour, so if you want them up, just tell me,
                otherwise I'm not gonna waste my bandwidth.

                -Daovan
              • kun
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 5, 2004
                  >> > Thank you Erica!!!! XD You're the best!