Marimite manga scans in the "Files" section

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
      I've scanned in a few pages of the Marimite manga, from the November
      "Margaret." You can find them at:

      20/Manga%20Chapter%202%20Scans/

      There are detailed descriptions for each page, with a synopsis of
      what's going on. In two cases, the description is a translation of the
      page, so don't just post asking what's going on - read the descrition
      first. If you don't know who or what you are looking at, you can read
      the synopsis of the first four chapters of the manga here:

      Over the weekend, I'll scan in a few pages from Chapter 3 and 4, too.

      You're welcome. :-)

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004

        20Miteru%20/Manga%20Chapter%202%20Scans/

        For those of you in the audience who don't get techie stuff - this URL
        is long and has wrapped over a few lines...you may need to cut and
        paste it in pieces into the adress bar of your browser for it to work.

      • joalex88
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
          > I've scanned in a few pages of the Marimite manga, from the November
          > "Margaret." You can find them at:

          > 20/Manga%20Chapter%202%20Scans/

          Thank you Erica!!!! XD You're the best!
          P!
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "joalex88" <joalex88@y...> wrote:

            > Thank you Erica!!!! XD You're the best!
            > P!

            No. *You're* the best. LOL

          • joalex88
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
              > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "joalex88" <joalex88@y...> wrote:
              >

              > > Thank you Erica!!!! XD You're the best!
              > > P!
              >
              > No. *You're* the best. LOL

              -____- Please. Who even knows I exist. Now you, on the other hand...
            • cricharddavies
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "joalex88" <joalex88@y...> wrote:
                > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@h...>
                wrote:
                > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "joalex88" <joalex88@y...> wrote:
                > >

                > > > Thank you Erica!!!! XD You're the best!
                > > > P!
                > >
                > > No. *You're* the best. LOL
                > >
                > > Cheers,
                > >
                > > Erica
                >
                > -____- Please. Who even knows I exist. Now you, on the other
                hand...

                Actually, P!, she's made vague attempts at describing your cooking to
                a few of us, so ... basically, yeah, we're convinced you're the best.
                The alternative is kinda scary.

                Chris Davies.
              • Daovan
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 3, 2004
                  Um, am I the only one who cleans up scans //before// uploading?

                  Oy. -_-'

                  Huh, well... //click. click, cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-c-c-
                  c-c-c-...//

                  ~*~ (Two minutes later)

                  Ok, done. They're cleaned up. I think I'll upload them in a side
                  folder or something. Well, I will if you guys want me to. No
                  sense posting unless there is some want for it.

                  And btw, I have around 20 some pics from the files section that I
                  cleaned up over the past hour, so if you want them up, just tell me,
                  otherwise I'm not gonna waste my bandwidth.

                  -Daovan
                • kun
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 5, 2004
                    >> > Thank you Erica!!!! XD You're the best!