Hello :o)

  • Amanda Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
      Nice group.

      I have been a fan of Yuri and Shojoai and Bishojo anime for a while
      now. :o)

      Are there any rules about posting? Type of pics etc (G, R, XXX ?)

      Amanda
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
        >From: "Amanda Williams" <aw99@...>

        Welcome, Amanda!

        >Are there any rules about posting? Type of pics etc (G, R, XXX ?)

        The FAQs are located at http://www.yuricon.org/faq.htm

        Its better to post pictures to the Files section of the group, rather than
        send them in emails, for bandwidth and several other reasons. Links to
        pictures at other locations are nice too, with warnings about work-viewing
        appropriateness. :-)

      • cricharddavies
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004

          Excerpted from www.yuricon.com/faq :

          > Can I post fics or art?
          >
          > Links to new yuri/shoujoai fiction or art are strongly encouraged,
          > but yes, you can post them on the group. If the file is
          > exceptionally large - especially art files, you might want to
          > upload it to the Files section of the Yuricon group page at
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yuricon/files rather than sending it
          > as an attachment.
          >
          > Please keep art and fics tasteful - hentai/ecchi is fine (although
          > it should be well-labeled in the subject line) but *please* don't
          > post anything horribly explicit without permission from the list
          > owner. And if you're not *entirely* sure - run it by the list owner
          > anyway, she's notorious for her standards.

          Chris Davies.
        • cricharddavies
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "cricharddavies"
            <cricharddavies@y...> wrote:
            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda Williams" <aw99@m...> wrote:
            >

            > > Are there any rules about posting? Type of pics etc (G, R, XXX ?)
            >
            > Excerpted from www.yuricon.com/faq :

            That should be www.yuricon.org/faq.htm

            Chris Davies.