Yamibou ep. 13

  • karen_saku
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Happy New Year everyone!
      I watched a few segments at a time in between party preperations and
      then later, the whole thing uninterrupted.
      Since the video quality was bad and subtitling in another language,
      I'm sure I missed some things.

      <<Spoiler!!>>
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      Well, Lilith and Eve have some entertaining conversations with each
      other. Lilith being mad at Eve or making fun of her. lol and of all
      things, the topic of pancakes brings Eve to go and check up on what
      Hazuki is doing. Eve comes back to the world where she was Hatsumi
      and life starts to repeat exactly the same as before...almost. The
      almost kiss scene at 11:59pm gets a much more positive
      outcome.^__^ It was romantic *sigh*...I was really happy at this
      part. Eve's eyes are really expressive...the scene turns sad or
      more like "NOOooo!" -_-;; ;_;

      Eve's voice over says:
      ''Anata ni totte, honto ni hitsuyou na mono wa
      oi kaketemo keshite tsukamaranai wa...sore wa, hajime kara...anata
      jishin no naka ni aruno yo''

      *translation*
      ''For you, no matter how much you run after it, you cannot take hold
      of the thing you really need...that, from the start...is within
      yourself''

      For some reason, this phrase is one that stuck with me.
      I think Eve's talking about their relationship and how she can't
      make it how Hazuki wants it. And it sounds like she's hinting at the
      baby.

      Wonder who Hazuki got the love letter from this time since there is
      no Hatsumi. Or maybe it is her...one of her influences in this
      world that she's no longer a part of. Hazuki already knows the baby
      is a girl and what her name is gonna be but she doesn't have any
      idea how she knows this.

      Hatsumi creates one last message for Hazuki via camcorder
      recording...I'm not sure what to make of this...and how will it
      work. How will Hazuki react to seeing a message like this.
      Will it turn into something like Angel Sanctuary with Setsuna
      and Sara? Or just a normal parent-child relationship?

      I wonder if Eve is going to another world or is she going to go back
      to Hazuki's at the end? Lilith asks Eve to tell her about the world
      she liked best...instead of answering her older sis, Eve changes the
      topic...hmm.

      Going to bed now =_=
      -ES