Special New Year's Present - Marimite doujinshi scans

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
      I've been laboring all day on the next translated manga ALC Publishing
      is going to be putting out and I'm beat. To take a break and give you
      all a nice New Year's present, I scanned in a "Maria-sama ga Miteru"
      doujinshi I own. Bear in mind that this was written before there was
      an anime or manga for this...the contrasts in characterization are
      interesting. :-)

      I'm sorry that you all can't read the group bath fanfic in the second
      half of this doujinshi, where Eriko and Rei have their way with Shino.
      Lots o'fun in the Rosa Foetida hierarchy. LOL

      Anyway, here's the URL for the secret manga index at Yuricon. PLEASE
      do not give this URL out or post it in your links...it's for members
      of this mailing list *only* as a nice benefit of membership. Thank you
      in advance for not being a raving asshole about this. :-)

      http://www.yuricon.org/manga/mangaindex.htm

      Enjoy!!

    • Chalcahuite
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
        On Jan 1, 2004, at 8:34 PM, atheniag wrote:

        > http://www.yuricon.org/manga/mangaindex.htm

        Just a heads up, the links for page 5 and up seem to be broken.

        -==-
        Serge
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
          >From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>

          > > http://www.yuricon.org/manga/mangaindex.htm
          >
          >Just a heads up, the links for page 5 and up seem to be broken.

          Fixed!

          This is what happens after you do cleanup, lettering and layout for 14 pages
          of manga in 2 days...

          Expand your wine savvy � and get some great new recipes � at MSN Wine.
          http://wine.msn.com