Re: Welcome to our new members!

  • shenotski
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 1, 2004
      All of you....

      RUN while you still can.
    • vutrong_leen
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 12, 2007
        Hello everyone !

        I'm one of the new members, sorry for taking so long before
        introducing myself. I joined the yuricon yahoo!groups just before
        going back to school and...things got hectic then ^^;

        My favourite series is by far, Marimite ! ^.^
        Speaking about shoujo-ai and Yuri, I was a fan of Michiru and Haruka
        in SM, like almost everyone I think n_n

        I currently live in Paris, France.
        I'm in a school for learning Japanese and its culture. The school is
        hard, and sometimes, I just don't do anything of my days but go to
        school and do my homeworks, but I try to change that this year : we
        have to have fun too, not to break down n_n So here I am, spending
        time on the net ^^; I hope we'll get along and be good friends from
        now on!

        Yoroshiku onegaishimasu n_n