Re: Akemashite Omodetou Gozaimasu

  • cricharddavies
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2003
      > I know it's been 2004 for many people on this list for hours, but
      it
      > is still 21 minutes short in this time zone. Nonetheless...
      >
      > On behalf of the Staff of Yuricon, let me wish you all a very
      happy,
      > healthy and prosperous New Year.

      If this is supposed to be the year of the lily, then shouldn't the
      girl in the opening picture be using a lily as a sex toy instead of a
      rose?

      Chris Davies.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "cricharddavies" <cricharddavies@y...>
        wrote:

        > If this is supposed to be the year of the lily, then shouldn't the
        > girl in the opening picture be using a lily as a sex toy instead of
        > rose?

        The picture's a few years old...maybe someone will draw us a new one.
        :-)