Re: Moon Light Lady - Hentai

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2003
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, maayan lapid <hermia83@y...> wrote:

      > hello erica...
      > i have just now joined the yuricon.
      > ...beeing a softmore japanease student i cant just yet watch
      japanease movies without subtitles.
      > i do wonder if there in this world a manga flick wich is entirely
      about lesbiens? no man involved just a couple... two women and thats
      it.
      > is there such a thing? and i am not talking about old stuff like
      miyoki chan in wonderland.

      Hentai?

      "Stainless Nights " is the only one I can think of. There's still a
      penis of a kind, because one of the characters is an android, but it's
      all girls. As hentai goes, its not too awful.

      And this wraps up our portion of "Ask Erica where to find things" for
      tonight.