Welcome to our new members!

    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 30, 2003
      On this almost Eve of the New Year, I wanted to take a moment and
      invite all our newest members to step up and be welcomed. Feel free to
      introduce yourselves, your favorite yuri couples/anime/manga, and be
      heartily welcomed by our exceptionally friendly and well-behaved list.
      (I don't say this lightly - this list really *is* the best behaved
      list I know.)

      As always, I'll start:

      I'm Erica Friedman, list owner, den mother, and obscure manga reader
      extraordinaire. By day I'm a mild-mannered corporate researcher, at
      night I turn into a ravenous consumer of home-made cookies and yuri
      anime and manga. I don't suffer fools gladly, and my current laptop
      wallpaper is Oscar and Rosalie from "Rose of Versailles."

      Now its your turn. :-)

    • vutrong_leen
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 12, 2007
        Hello everyone !

        I'm one of the new members, sorry for taking so long before
        introducing myself. I joined the yuricon yahoo!groups just before
        going back to school and...things got hectic then ^^;

        My favourite series is by far, Marimite ! ^.^
        Speaking about shoujo-ai and Yuri, I was a fan of Michiru and Haruka
        in SM, like almost everyone I think n_n

        I currently live in Paris, France.
        I'm in a school for learning Japanese and its culture. The school is
        hard, and sometimes, I just don't do anything of my days but go to
        school and do my homeworks, but I try to change that this year : we
        have to have fun too, not to break down n_n So here I am, spending
        time on the net ^^; I hope we'll get along and be good friends from
        now on!

        Yoroshiku onegaishimasu n_n