SelectSmart fun- personality test for Utena and CCS

  • cgi_x4@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 27, 2001
      someone showed me this site called http://selectsmart.com i took a
      personality test for utena and card captor sakura test (2 seperate
      tests btw.)

      for utena:
      http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php3?client=utenaselector
      Rank #1 equals your best match Item

      Your Results Page
      # 1 Juri
      # 2 Saionji
      # 3 Shiori
      # 4 Utena
      # 5 Wakaba
      # 6 Anthy
      # 7 Miki
      # 8 Touga
      # 9 Kozue
      # 10 Nanami
      # 11 Ruka
      # 12 Akio
      # 13 Mikage
      # 14 Tsuwabuki

      geez....i actually wanted either saionji or mikage at the top. i
      thought i identify them better ^_^;;

      for card captor sakura:
      http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php3?client=midnightshowers

      Rankings:
      #1: Tsukishiro Yukito
      #2: Kinomoto Sakura
      #3: Cerebus/Kero-chan
      #4: Hiiragizawa Eriol
      #5: Daidouji Tomoyo
      #6: Mizuki Kaho
      #7: Ruby Moon/Nakuru
      #8: Kinomoto Fujitaka
      #9: Kinomoto Nadesico
      #10: Kinomoto Touya
      #11: Yue
      #12: Clow Reed
      #13: Daidouji Sonomi
      #14: Sasaki Rika
      #15: Yamazaki Takashi
      #16: Li Syaoran
      #17: Mihara Chiharu
      #18: Spinel Sun/Suppi-chan
      #19: Terada Yoshiyuki
      #20: Yanagisawa Naoko

      hmm.....im happy yukito (yes i eat and sleep alot but i only weigh
      107lbs) at number 1 since i strikingly resemble his personality. but
      im really smart in math and not scared of most things but sakura
      ended up on #2 =/ maybe the clumsiness and eating alot of food made
      me similar to sakura.

      ::yawns::

      JayMEeh
    • eleloi@yahoo.com
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 3, 2001
        --- In Yuricon@y..., "Althea K." <womanprince@h...> wrote:

        > -Althea K. (slacking off again, now having to wade through almost a
        hundred
        > posts.. again...)

        Ah yes... My internet service went funk so I have to use dial-up
        now... I can't check as many times over the course of a day because it
        conflicts with the phone line. <sigh> I'm behind!

        Behind? Who's a behind? I got a BIG behind. I blame my maternal
        grandmother for THAT.

        --Lel