Re: [Yuricon] Re: Live in Japan?

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2003
      >From: KathrynDarkStar@...

      >x.x;; um..sorry about that. Anyway, yeah, it hadn't occurred to me to check
      >the library. >_>;; But the laws I was talking about were like...I heard you
      >can't chew gum in public, etc. o.o;

      That's Singapore.

      In Japan, if you conduct yourself like a polite member of society, you will
      still be considered a foreigner and tourist, but a well-trained one. Aim for
      that and you'll be fine.

      And use the word "sumimasen" alot.

      >Weird law, but I heard it's a very clean
      >country. ^____^

      Get a travel book - it'll help.

      Tired of slow downloads and busy signals? Get a high-speed Internet
      connection! Comparison-shop your local high-speed providers here.
      https://broadband.msn.com