More yuri manga up for auction!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2003
      Yuricon auctions is working with a vengeance to bring you quality,
      fun, happy-ending yuri manga for the holidays.

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=yuricon_auctions&include=0&since=-1&sort=
      3&rows=50

      We've added one rarish, but wonderful title, Pieta, and one almost
      impossible to find really old classic title - Jukkaime no jukkai, from
      the "Odamari" collection.

      Both are on the "Shoujo Yuri Manga Guide"
      http://www.yuricon.org/symg.htm if you want more detail

      More stuff will be coming your way in the next few weeks, as we empty
      our coffers to bring you the good, the bad and the ugly of shoujoai
      and yuri. :-)

      Yuricon Auctions - "From our basement to yours" LOL