Re: [Yuricon] ROD the TV 13 thoughts and reactions, some spoilers.

  • kate0211@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2003
      In a message dated 12/4/2003 2:00:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, ximatl@... writes:
      I predict that the series will shift back to Japan, at least temporarily,
      and there will be a mushy reunion between Anita and Hisami.
      Well, they surely can't stay in Hong Kong!  But don't get me started on the whole geophysics of that, or I'll rant about that being a little more suspension of disbelief than I'm willing to partake in. ;)

      Katya
    • Andy00@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2003

        In a message dated 12/5/03 11:20:56 AM, kate0211@... writes:

        But don't get me started on the whole geophysics of that, or I'll rant about that being a little more suspension of disbelief than I'm willing to partake in. ;)

        :watches Junior phase through a wall:

        Sorry, I wasn't listening.  Did you say something? <g>

        Given Joker's statement at the end of 14 about revenge, whether it's intentional or not, I don't think he's losing any sleep over it.