Re: Yuri Shimai manga magazine auction - a perfect holiday gift

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2003
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Clarissa C. S. Ryan" <claris@s...>
      wrote:

      > Oo. I've gotta look for that next month when I'm in Japan.

      You may not be able to find #1 anymore, but #2 just came out.

      > I guess it's alittle bit of an odd thing to buy on your honeymoon ..
      . ;D

      Not by *my* standards. :-)

      > Anything else I should look for in Japan, given that my
      Japanese-reading
      > skills arelimited to signs?

      Gashupon. Every arcade has gashupon and card vending machines outside.
      The gashupon (little plastic dolls that are snap-together and very
      decent quality) are like 100 yen (about a buck) to a few hundred yen
      and are alot of fun!

      And go play the dog-walking game at an arcade and tell me what the
      *heck* it's about! LOL

      Looking for yuri manga where the girl gets the girl? ALC Publishing
      has what you want!
      http://www.yuricon.org/goodies.htm