Re: [Yuricon] Yuri Shimai manga magazine auction - a perfect holiday gift

  • Clarissa C. S. Ryan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
      Oo. I've gotta look for that next month when I'm in Japan.

      I guess it's alittle bit of an odd thing to buy on your honeymoon ... ;D

      Anything else I should look for in Japan, given that my Japanese-reading
      skills arelimited to signs?

      --
      Clarissa Cates-Smith Ryan
      claris@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2003
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Clarissa C. S. Ryan" <claris@s...>
        wrote:

        > Oo. I've gotta look for that next month when I'm in Japan.

        You may not be able to find #1 anymore, but #2 just came out.

        > I guess it's alittle bit of an odd thing to buy on your honeymoon ..
        . ;D

        Not by *my* standards. :-)

        > Anything else I should look for in Japan, given that my
        Japanese-reading
        > skills arelimited to signs?

        Gashupon. Every arcade has gashupon and card vending machines outside.
        The gashupon (little plastic dolls that are snap-together and very
        decent quality) are like 100 yen (about a buck) to a few hundred yen
        and are alot of fun!

        And go play the dog-walking game at an arcade and tell me what the
        *heck* it's about! LOL

        Looking for yuri manga where the girl gets the girl? ALC Publishing
        has what you want!
        http://www.yuricon.org/goodies.htm