Yuri Shimai manga magazine auction - a perfect holiday gift

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
      It's that time of year again - the holidays are upon us. And you
      know that you'll get tons of stuff that you don't want. Yuricon
      Auctions are the perfect alternative to the holiday gift blues:

      Yuri Shimai #1

      Yuri Shimai is a brand-new all-yuri quarterly magazine for middle-
      school girls. Published by the same company that puts out June, the
      popular yaoi magazine, Yuri Shimai is an exceptionally high quality
      publication, with glossy color pages, 9 original manga and two short
      stories.

      This magazine is in Japanese, with insert posters and 2 stories in
      color. 210 pages.

      This beautiful magazine will make a great gift for you or a friend!

      (You may have to cut and paste this URL in two parts)
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&category=1345&item=3258421639

      Yuricon Auctions will be putting up new items sporadically over the
      next few weeks - you can check on all our auctions at:
      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dllViewSellersOtherItems&userid=yur
      icon_auctions&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

      Happy Holidays from Yuricon!
    • Clarissa C. S. Ryan
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
        Oo. I've gotta look for that next month when I'm in Japan.

        I guess it's alittle bit of an odd thing to buy on your honeymoon ... ;D

        Anything else I should look for in Japan, given that my Japanese-reading
        skills arelimited to signs?

        --
        Clarissa Cates-Smith Ryan
        claris@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2003
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Clarissa C. S. Ryan" <claris@s...>
          wrote:

          > Oo. I've gotta look for that next month when I'm in Japan.

          You may not be able to find #1 anymore, but #2 just came out.

          > I guess it's alittle bit of an odd thing to buy on your honeymoon ..
          . ;D

          Not by *my* standards. :-)

          > Anything else I should look for in Japan, given that my
          Japanese-reading
          > skills arelimited to signs?

          Gashupon. Every arcade has gashupon and card vending machines outside.
          The gashupon (little plastic dolls that are snap-together and very
          decent quality) are like 100 yen (about a buck) to a few hundred yen
          and are alot of fun!

          And go play the dog-walking game at an arcade and tell me what the
          *heck* it's about! LOL

          Looking for yuri manga where the girl gets the girl? ALC Publishing
          has what you want!
          http://www.yuricon.org/goodies.htm