Re: ROD the TV 13, yeah, incoherent reaction

  • kun
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
      > This is so not helping. :-P Especially, since I have meeting tonight, and
      > probably won't be able to watch until 12 hours from right now. Damn, I
      > should have watched it, it's not like I'd get into trouble if I was late,
      > I'd just be setting a bad example.

      Well, if it helps...I feel like you've been a very bad influence over me ;p

      *does a little volcano dance*

      Kun
      ----'-,-{@
    • Chalcahuite
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2003
        On 12/2/03 9:55 PM, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

        > I have but two thoughts:
        >
        > 1) Of all the books that Maggie's read, I find it hard to believe that she
        > hasn't read the Lord of the Rings! I saw it coming - why didn't she??

        This was kinda cryptic up until a couple seconds before, seeing as how many
        different things it could have been. Then I was like, "Oh, duh." Another
        moment where drama supersedes common sense.

        > 2) WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Oh my god. I am so not spoiling this, but I
        > am jumping up and down and making funny strangled noises to the great
        > irritation of the First Lady. LOL

        A truly jaw dropping moment, even though I kinda knew/kinda hoped that was
        the case, as the scene unfolded. Donna was fast asleep so there was no
        irritated reaction from her. ;)

        I'll have to rewatch the scene with Wendy, as the only thing that jumped out
        at me was how much her hands were shaking. That's never a good sign.

        So I was wrong about the opening scene in the first episode being in context
        here, which only means that it will show up elsewhere.

        Lee was mostly on target, though, I wonder what's the significance of the
        lighter.

        Mohawk dude was not nearly the bad ass I was lead to believe. And Maggie is
        better than she thinks she is.

        I don't know but I thought there was going to be something creepy in the
        scene between Junior and Michelle, or maybe I was just projecting. ;)

        I predict that the series will shift back to Japan, at least temporarily,
        and there will be a mushy reunion between Anita and Hisami.

        Maybe Episode 14 will clear things up, but, I still have no clear idea what
        Joker/Mr. Carpenter is after. And I'll have to double check, but I wonder if
        that ring was something he wore at the British Library.

        -=-
        Serge