RE: [Yuricon] Re: PGSM 9 thoughts

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2003
      >From: "cricharddavies" <cricharddavies@...>

      >... I don't get it. Given that I would be rather elated at the idea
      >of Usagi copping a feel on Ami, why would I say "Usagi, get your hand
      >off Ami's ass!". I might say something like "Usagi, a little lower
      >and to the right!" or "and to the left!", depending on the
      >circumstances, but I'd never say "Usagi, get your hand off Ami's
      >ass!" It just makes no sense. Please explain?

      My apologies. The full explanation would be that you were my wife AND that
      you'd be watching PGSM 9.

      Not being my wife, of course, you won't say it.

      HTH :-)

      Tired of slow downloads and busy signals? Get a high-speed Internet
      connection! Comparison-shop your local high-speed providers here.
      https://broadband.msn.com