Re: [Yuricon] Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito 9

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
      On 12/2/03 9:32 AM, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

      > Did everyone see it? Hazuki gets a kiss from the Hatsumi stand-in, Princess
      > Fujiwara!

      Yes, yes I did. :-D After Hazuki kicked a bunch of ass, it only seemed
      natural that she'd be rewarded.

      > It's all delicate and distant, but it's a damn long kiss.

      It warmed the cockles of my heart. Oh wait, that was Thanksgiving leftovers,
      never mind. ;)

      -=-
      Serge
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
        >From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>

        > > Did everyone see it? Hazuki gets a kiss from the Hatsumi stand-in,
        >Princess
        > > Fujiwara!
        >
        >Yes, yes I did. :-D After Hazuki kicked a bunch of ass, it only seemed
        >natural that she'd be rewarded.

        I agree - I was also lad to see that Hazumi thawed out enough to
        participate. Granted, Fujiwara-hime looked like Hatsumi...but Hazuki has
        been SO stick-up-the-butt about all the girls who throw themselves at her.

        It's a damn shame she couldn't have just stayed there. (Iknow, I
        know...that's the whole point...) because she might have even smiled.

        > > It's all delicate and distant, but it's a damn long kiss.
        > >

        >It warmed the cockles of my heart. Oh wait, that was Thanksgiving
        >leftovers,
        >never mind. ;)

        My grandmother used to say that - we still don't know what it means. Perhaps
        its a Pennsyvalnia thing. LOL

        From the hottest toys to tips on keeping fit this winter, you�ll find a
        range of helpful holiday info here.
      • Chalcahuite
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
          On 12/2/03 12:59 PM, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

          >> It warmed the cockles of my heart. Oh wait, that was Thanksgiving
          >> leftovers,
          >> never mind. ;)
          >
          > My grandmother used to say that - we still don't know what it means. Perhaps
          > its a Pennsyvalnia thing. LOL

          No, that's Scrapple you're thinking of. ;) Cockles are the little weedy
          plants or bivalve mollusks inside your heart where your innermost feelings
          live. ;)

          -=-
          Serge