Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito 9

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
      Did everyone see it? Hazuki gets a kiss from the Hatsumi stand-in, Princess
      Fujiwara!

      It's all delicate and distant, but it's a damn long kiss.

      That ought to hold her for a while. :-)

      Looking for yuri manga where the girl gets the girl? ALC Publishing has what
      you want!
      http://www.yuricon.org/goodies.htm

      online games and music with a high-speed Internet connection! Prices start
      at less than $1 a day average. https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary
      by service area.)
    • Chalcahuite
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
        On 12/2/03 9:32 AM, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

        > Did everyone see it? Hazuki gets a kiss from the Hatsumi stand-in, Princess
        > Fujiwara!

        Yes, yes I did. :-D After Hazuki kicked a bunch of ass, it only seemed
        natural that she'd be rewarded.

        > It's all delicate and distant, but it's a damn long kiss.

        It warmed the cockles of my heart. Oh wait, that was Thanksgiving leftovers,
        never mind. ;)

        -=-
        Serge
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
          >From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>

          > > Did everyone see it? Hazuki gets a kiss from the Hatsumi stand-in,
          >Princess
          > > Fujiwara!
          >
          >Yes, yes I did. :-D After Hazuki kicked a bunch of ass, it only seemed
          >natural that she'd be rewarded.

          I agree - I was also lad to see that Hazumi thawed out enough to
          participate. Granted, Fujiwara-hime looked like Hatsumi...but Hazuki has
          been SO stick-up-the-butt about all the girls who throw themselves at her.

          It's a damn shame she couldn't have just stayed there. (Iknow, I
          know...that's the whole point...) because she might have even smiled.

          > > It's all delicate and distant, but it's a damn long kiss.
          > >

          >It warmed the cockles of my heart. Oh wait, that was Thanksgiving
          >leftovers,
          >never mind. ;)

          My grandmother used to say that - we still don't know what it means. Perhaps
          its a Pennsyvalnia thing. LOL

          From the hottest toys to tips on keeping fit this winter, you�ll find a
          range of helpful holiday info here.
        • Chalcahuite
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
            On 12/2/03 12:59 PM, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

            >> It warmed the cockles of my heart. Oh wait, that was Thanksgiving
            >> leftovers,
            >> never mind. ;)
            >
            > My grandmother used to say that - we still don't know what it means. Perhaps
            > its a Pennsyvalnia thing. LOL

            No, that's Scrapple you're thinking of. ;) Cockles are the little weedy
            plants or bivalve mollusks inside your heart where your innermost feelings
            live. ;)

            -=-
            Serge