RE: [Yuricon] And so it begins again. . .

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      >From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>

      >I just noticed that the raw ROD TV 13 has been posted. How many questions
      >will be answered? How close are all of our guesses? Can I avoid working
      >myself into a such a frenzied fervor that no episode could ever hope to
      >satisfy such unrealistic expectations? Answers this week. Strap yourselves
      >in and stay tuned. ;)

      Got it downloaded and ready to go, but I won't get to watch it until tonight
      (woulda had it last night, but I had connection problems.)

      I'm chafing at the bit! :-)

      Looking for yuri manga where the girl gets the girl? ALC Publishing has what
      you want!
      http://www.yuricon.org/goodies.htm

      Has one of the new viruses infected your computer? Find out with a FREE
      online computer virus scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now!