Re: PGSM 9 thoughts

  • cricharddavies
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
      > (OK the grope we projected...but trust me, you'll say, "Usagi,
      > get your hand off Ami's ass!" too.)

      Why on Earth would we say something like that?

      Chris Davies.
      (Advocating Usagi's bisexuality since 1997.)
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
        >From: "cricharddavies" <cricharddavies@...>

        >--- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
        > > (OK the grope we projected...but trust me, you'll say, "Usagi,
        > > get your hand off Ami's ass!" too.)
        >
        >Why on Earth would we say something like that?

        Because you'd be watching PGSM 9? :-)

        >Chris Davies.
        >(Advocating Usagi's bisexuality since 1997.)

        I think you have a year on me. :-)

        Groove on the latest from the hot new rock groups! Get downloads, videos,
        and more here. http://special.msn.com/entertainment/wiredformusic.armx
      • cricharddavies
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2003

          > >From: "cricharddavies" <cricharddavies@y...>
          >
          > >--- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
          > > > (OK the grope we projected...but trust me, you'll say, "Usagi,
          > > > get your hand off Ami's ass!" too.)
          > >
          > >Why on Earth would we say something like that?
          >
          > Because you'd be watching PGSM 9? :-)

          ... I don't get it. Given that I would be rather elated at the idea
          of Usagi copping a feel on Ami, why would I say "Usagi, get your hand
          off Ami's ass!". I might say something like "Usagi, a little lower
          and to the right!" or "and to the left!", depending on the
          circumstances, but I'd never say "Usagi, get your hand off Ami's
          ass!" It just makes no sense. Please explain?

          Chris Davies.
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2003
            >From: "cricharddavies" <cricharddavies@...>

            >... I don't get it. Given that I would be rather elated at the idea
            >of Usagi copping a feel on Ami, why would I say "Usagi, get your hand
            >off Ami's ass!". I might say something like "Usagi, a little lower
            >and to the right!" or "and to the left!", depending on the
            >circumstances, but I'd never say "Usagi, get your hand off Ami's
            >ass!" It just makes no sense. Please explain?

            My apologies. The full explanation would be that you were my wife AND that
            you'd be watching PGSM 9.

            Not being my wife, of course, you won't say it.

            HTH :-)

            Tired of slow downloads and busy signals? Get a high-speed Internet
            connection! Comparison-shop your local high-speed providers here.
            https://broadband.msn.com