Re: PGSM Episode 8

  • Ka Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28 4:57 PM
      > Other than the fact that they call him Zoisite a few times, Zoi is
      the next
      > to show of the Four Generals, after nephrite (remember - he's the
      one who
      > killed Neph in the anime?)

      Well yes...I do remember...but you have to give some credit - going
      that off of their looks is pretty out there. Umm as for the calling
      of him as Zoi, I don't recollect them calling him that...but that's
      okay...Katya still has to come over and watch episode 8 with me so
      I'm sure I'll see it again... <feeling really stupid>

      ~Ka~